Thursday, May 29, 2014

ARRIVED CUIABA!!!



The people in the Mission Office said that I could have 10 minutes to write and say that I am alive.

I am alive and well. I don't really have a ton to say. The mission president and his wife seem very nice, they took all the new missionaries to lunch. 

The Mission President and his wife pick us from from the airport, the Cuiabá airport was not extremely big.

Coxipó is my first area, it is about 20 minutes away from the mission office and is a neighborhood in Cuiabá.

Good news! Soccer (futebol) is not outlawed in my mission. And they do have peanut butter that I can buy, but is is like 20 reais a pop, so like $9 or $10 American dollars.

The president said that we came in on a good day and it is not to9 hot. 

Here we don´t flush our toilet paper down the toilet. We put in a little trash bin next to the toilet. Basically all of Brazil is like this.

Finally here!


With President and Sister Reber




No comments:

Post a Comment