Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14, 2014 - 20th Birthday.

Birthday and First day at Brazil MTC with President and Sister Swensen. 

I made it to the Sao Paulo MTC!
São Paulo is absolutely nuts. It is soooo big. It is a lot of big buildings and a lot of ghetto stuff.
There are so many cars and motorcycles. Going from the Airport to the MTC, I swear we were going to get in an accident 3 or 4 times.
The 9 hour flight was a drag. I couldn't get into a comfy position to fall asleep in, thus I am super tired today. The flight was delayed about an hour because one of the pilots did not show up.
The weather is fantastic here. All windows open, all the time. Not too hot, cold or humid. The view from our room is super cool, I´ll send a picture on Monday.
We have not had a meal here yet.
 
Love, Elder Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment