Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013

Ok, so for Christmas Morning we are going over to a family's home. (The Conovers.) They are very nice, and both Brother and Sister Conover served missions. Some times we go to work out in the morning with Brother Conover.
I don't know exactly what time we will be calling but I will make sure that I call the house so we can get facetime set up. They have an ipad that I can use. The white hand book says that we only get "30-40 minutes" of time to call.
Thank you for the plethora of packages and cards. I will not be needing any more packages for a while, I have plenty of stuff. Thanks for the 4 frisbees. I don't really know what to do with all of them. The Captain America one is pretty neet, I think I may give that one to a kids in the ward for Christmas.
The weather has been pretty strange, it has been like 80 degrees the past 3 days. Doesn't feel like Christmas. I am not being transfered this transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment