Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013 A Baptism!

I got the package and the letter, I really like them, I thought the card was very funny.  (It was a Happy Thanksgiving from the Cat card.)


I am not having problems with the stress any more. The problems where from not getting very good sleep, a and the stress made it worse. One the Senior Missionaries in our District, Sister Parks, gave me some Melatonin vitamin supplements, and they have been helping me have normal sleep. So I am doing just fine now.  I got to the UNC doctors in Raleigh for my eyes. They said it was a rare thing and should go away by its self in a few weeks, so yeah.  The doctor said, that it might be a virus, and it will just go away after a while


The weather here is warm most days, but when it gets cold, man it gets COLD. It was some where in the 20's last night.

We had our first Baptism this week end, Amanda. She was found by a member and she was SUPER prepared to learn about the gospel. Elder McNaughton baptized her and I confirmed her in sacrament meeting. I would send pictures but we are at the Library, and the Library is ghetto.


As far a buying me things, a Frisbee to take to Brazil would be nice, they don't have Frisbees down there, and that would be a good way to find people or what ever.

I have one the 18 year old ward missionaries giving me a bunch of missionary appropriate music I can listen to.


Being a missionary is joyful. Teaching people and seeing them feel the spirit is great. Giving service is super fun too.
For Turkey Day we are not allowed to proselyte, so we are just going be making rounds a member's houses to eat their food


Love, Elder Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment