Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Second Week at the MTC



I am doing very well; the indigestion from the cafeteria food has seems to have subsided. I did start getting sick on Thursday night; I got a blessing from Elder Phipps on Saturday and started to feel better the next morning. My ears were still plugged up yesterday so I went to the Doctor and he gave me some antibiotics from my ear infection. I am doing pretty well now.  (Oops....Mom is feeling very guilty about that, she had untreated strep when Nolan left.)

Elder Phipps got his Visa last Friday and left last night for Sao Paulo.  Elder Phipps entered the MTC same day as I did.  I am now companions with my other two roommates, Elder Foster and Elder Blalock.
Elder Blackners' class is right down the hall from mine, he is in the same class with an Elder from my BYU ward.

Music is working just fine. If you guys would find a recording of The MoTab Choir with Lindsey Stirling (Violin), that would be top notch.

Care package is great just what I needed. The days are starting to melt together when we are this busy, at least I am not bored.

Oh, if you find an Elder Lowe in the Seattle Mission. I know him from BYU summer. 

I might not be able to send pictures this week.

Love, Elder Nolan Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment